From the desk of Rod Fletcher, Headmaster:
In my 13 years at Brook Hill, I have seen our school mature into the incredible institution and community it is today.
Brook Hill has grown exponentially as we’ve added a lower school, grown our boarding program, and created opportunities for students to realize their potential in areas both inside and outside of the classroom.
Through the addition of AP and Dual Credit classes, technology initiatives, various arts programs and athletic opportunities like football, and now lacrosse, we are creating 21st century leaders who are ready to embrace the opportunities of our global economy.
As we celebrate our 20th anniversary, I am reminded that Brook Hill is the result of the hard work and determination of many who have gone before us. And that the foundation has been laid so that Brook Hill will continue to thrive for many years into the future. What God laid on Steve Dement’s heart will continue to impact students and families for Christ and His Kingdom for generations. We are all a part of something bigger than ourselves – part of something that is impacting the lives of students.
Twenty years later, we have…
- established a complete Pre-K through 12 program with a reputation for excellence
- graduated 619 students
- enrolled students from 72 different Texas cities
- enrolled students from 37 countries
- won 13 Athletic State Championships
- a thriving Fine Arts program
- performed 18 upper school dinner theaters and 17 spring musicals
- had students receive $34 million in college scholarships
- had students admitted to 397 colleges and universities
- shaped 13 National Merit scholars
- a vibrant American Freedom Museum that has hosted over 50,000 people
- a collegiate-quality campus
- a comprehensive academic program complete with AP and Dual Credit courses
And we have done all of this while teaching students a Biblical worldview.
Our students are thriving academically, athletically, artistically and spiritually. Our alumni, who are excelling in college and the marketplace, attribute their success to the foundation they received while attending Brook Hill.
Seeing students realize their potential and grow into godly young men and women is truly a joy. I am thankful for the Brook Hill community and the fact that we can share in that joy together as we look toward the next 20 years and beyond.