View homework and grades. Make payments to lunch and childcare accounts. Email your child’s teacher. Search the BH school directory. Do all this and more with RenWeb’s available mobile apps!
There are now 2 great ways to access all of the information available in the traditional ParentsWeb website from your mobile devices: RenWeb Home App and ParentWeb Mobile
RENWEB HOME APP (for iOS and Android devices)
RenWeb Home provides access to ParentsWeb from any iOS (iPhone, iPad) or Android device with the convenience of an app for a yearly subscription of $4.99 per household. The single fee covers all family members for the entire year.
- Always stay logged into ParentsWeb.
- Make payments on your lunch or child care accounts right from your mobile device.
- Browse the BH student, family & staff online directory.
- Communicate easier with other school parents and faculty through your device integration with the School Directory, allowing you to Tap & Send emails or make phone calls instantly to directory listings.
- Homework Assignments – Import assignments into your calendar for easy tracking
- Class Schedules & Lesson Plans
- Daily Grades & Report Cards
- Attendance & Behavior Events
- (Brook Hill’s District Code is “TBHS-TX”)
ParentsWeb Mobile is a free alternative to the RenWeb Home App. ParentsWeb Mobile can be accessed by using the internet browser on your mobile device. ParentsWeb Mobile does have some limitations, but you can still access most of the features you need like homework, grades and the school directory.
To access ParentsWeb Mobile:
- Open the browser on your device.
- Go to www.brookhill.org
- Click on the “Login to ParentWeb” link (bottom right corner of the BH webpage)
- Enter BH’s District Code “TBHS-TX”
- Enter your ParentsWeb username & password