LS TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
The Brook Hill School is seeking a part-time Technology Integration Specialist to manage all aspects of educational technology integration including development, implementation and evaluation of classroom technologies. The ideal candidate will possess a strong appreciation for the role of technology in learning and have the ability to teach a wide range of ages, learning styles, and abilities on the effective uses of current and new educational technology. Primary focus will be on grades PK-5.
- Establish an environment which encourages creative and independent use of instructional technology throughout the school.
- Model effective uses of appropriate instructional technology in the classroom for teachers and students.
- Provide limited technology support for faculty, focusing on answers to “How do I…?” questions.
- Collaborate with appropriate grade-level heads to design implementation plans for new technology initiatives.
- Develop and implement an iPad Cart program for grades PK-5 that will serve as the foundation for long-term expansion of iPads on the LS campus.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the Brook Hill School as a Christ-centered, college preparatory school.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Instructional Technology or a Technology Specialist Endorsement preferred.
- Four years previous teaching experience required. Experience in Elementary education preferred.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively as a team player with colleagues in the faculty and administration.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to juggle many assignments simultaneously.