From the Desk of Dr. Ward, Director of Campus Life and Ministry:
Hey Parents – be sure to save these dates for some of our campus life events this semester. As we get closer to each event, more details will be announced in the newsletter.
- Winter Formal Dance – February 15. Our first ever winter formal dance will be sponsored by the upper school student council. Dance starts at 8pm and ends at 11pm. This year’s theme: The Great Gatsby.
- Blood Drive – April 10. Students 16 and up can give blood at the student center between 9am and 2pm. Parents can stop by to donate as well! Seniors who give twice during their senior year earn a red honor cord to wear at graduation.
- Resurrection Week – April 14-17. The week before Easter, Brook Hill sets aside additional time for worship, speakers, and spiritual conversations.
- OASIS Day – April 17. Our resurrection week concludes with an OASIS day for community service where Others Are Served Instead of Self.
- Middle School Mystery Night – April 25. Middle school students are invited to join us for our second annual night of clue-seeking detective work.
- Junior-Senior Prom – April 26. This year’s prom will be at The Petroleum Club on Lake Tyler.
- Senior Chapel – May 14. The week before graduation, our seniors lead us in worship and reflection.
These events, combined with SPARC week, fine arts events, and athletics, should make for a great semester at The Brook Hill School.