Thank You, 6th Grade Parents!
From the Desk of Dr. Stan Ward, Director of Campus Life & Ministry:
Thank you, 6th grade parents, for a great Teacher Appreciation Breakfast on Thursday, April 24. Here are just a few words of thanks from the faculty and staff:
- Oh my goodness, what a spread. I overheard several ooo’ing and ah’ing at the sight. Thank you for making us feel so special! – Ginger Bell
- Oh my goodness, thank you to the 6th grade parents, the biscuits and gravy were a hit. I think I had a bite of EVERYTHING back there. Thank you so much, what a joy your students are! – Vicki Smith
- Thanks, 6th grade Moms, for the wonderful breakfast (and lunch for many of us!). The food was delicious, the spring décor was refreshing, and the words of encouragement found around the room were heartwarming. We definitely feel appreciated! – Judy Bunn
- It was an amazing spread. Thank you for blessing us. – Jordan Roquemore
- Thank you ladies for a tremendously yummy breakfast yesterday! I especially enjoyed the framed encouraging sayings you put out for us! We are spoiled at Brook Hill by your love for us each month through these breakfasts! They really put a pep in our step! – Tammy Hayes
Brook Hill’s parents continue to show generosity through events like this. Know that your labors are not in vain. You are a tremendous encouragement to our staff as we put the finishing touches on the school year.